Watch Greg stammer when explaining the ‘$50 million supposedly, reasonably’ shortfall of the hospital which is ‘attributed’ to ‘illegal’ immigrants. Why all the stammering and disclaimers of supposedly or reasonably well it’s because it’s not PROVEN! It’s a feeling. I personally spoke with a representative from the hospital who I asked for proof that undocumented individuals and not just the poor were the ‘self-pay’ ie ‘no-pay’ problem to which she replied – ‘it sure feels that way.’ Sorry folks, I’m not buying this ‘feeling’. Show me the numbers or give me the best numbers you have. The hospital is a non-profit and files 1099’s online, so I looked there without any luck. Otherwise, they don’t release their annual report to the public but I’d really like to look at those numbers. Otherwise, I get the feeling that it’s just scapegoating the undocumented community.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Trump: lies, political lies and dishonorable lies
- Shame shame shame on rudeness and borrowing trouble
- Recall takes on a life of its own
- News Sources
- Our Beginnings
- Was it an act of "pure evil?"
- HSM 'Frontline' article - 'Cultural Chaos'
- GOP XXX-tends Its Family Values Theme to Bondage Clubs--According to Jon Stewart
- PWC teachers in big trouble over SOL testing
- Chairman Stewart has difficulty with moral equivalence and manners
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net