Watch Greg stammer when explaining the ‘$50 million supposedly, reasonably’ shortfall of the hospital which is ‘attributed’ to ‘illegal’ immigrants. Why all the stammering and disclaimers of supposedly or reasonably well it’s because it’s not PROVEN! It’s a feeling. I personally spoke with a representative from the hospital who I asked for proof that undocumented individuals and not just the poor were the ‘self-pay’ ie ‘no-pay’ problem to which she replied – ‘it sure feels that way.’ Sorry folks, I’m not buying this ‘feeling’. Show me the numbers or give me the best numbers you have. The hospital is a non-profit and files 1099’s online, so I looked there without any luck. Otherwise, they don’t release their annual report to the public but I’d really like to look at those numbers. Otherwise, I get the feeling that it’s just scapegoating the undocumented community.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Julius Caesar interruptus
- No high road for Ted Nugent
- Hail to the Redskins....Hail Vic-tor-y!
- Open Thread...............................June, 2017
- GOP XXX-tends Its Family Values Theme to Bondage Clubs--According to Jon Stewart
- Senator Chris Dodd Blasts Bankers for Hoarding H1N1 Vaccine
- Hurricane Agnes 1972--UFB!
- The Conscience of King: Act III
- The Conscience of a King, Act IV
- Manassas Tea Party attempts to snare a Wolfe
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net