Watch Greg stammer when explaining the ‘$50 million supposedly, reasonably’ shortfall of the hospital which is ‘attributed’ to ‘illegal’ immigrants. Why all the stammering and disclaimers of supposedly or reasonably well it’s because it’s not PROVEN! It’s a feeling. I personally spoke with a representative from the hospital who I asked for proof that undocumented individuals and not just the poor were the ‘self-pay’ ie ‘no-pay’ problem to which she replied – ‘it sure feels that way.’ Sorry folks, I’m not buying this ‘feeling’. Show me the numbers or give me the best numbers you have. The hospital is a non-profit and files 1099’s online, so I looked there without any luck. Otherwise, they don’t release their annual report to the public but I’d really like to look at those numbers. Otherwise, I get the feeling that it’s just scapegoating the undocumented community.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Thread..................January 2018
- Building blocks of thought and degrees
- Our Beginnings
- South Carolina: Sleeper Cell of the South
- 'The Birthright Citizenship Act of 2013' --No more 'anchor' babies?
- Guiffré saga continues--fighting the forces of voter fraud???
- Trump calls for punishment for women who have an abortion
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- Winter Solstice 2017
- FCC Swear Word Ban Policy Ditched By Federal Court
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net