Watch Greg stammer when explaining the ‘$50 million supposedly, reasonably’ shortfall of the hospital which is ‘attributed’ to ‘illegal’ immigrants. Why all the stammering and disclaimers of supposedly or reasonably well it’s because it’s not PROVEN! It’s a feeling. I personally spoke with a representative from the hospital who I asked for proof that undocumented individuals and not just the poor were the ‘self-pay’ ie ‘no-pay’ problem to which she replied – ‘it sure feels that way.’ Sorry folks, I’m not buying this ‘feeling’. Show me the numbers or give me the best numbers you have. The hospital is a non-profit and files 1099’s online, so I looked there without any luck. Otherwise, they don’t release their annual report to the public but I’d really like to look at those numbers. Otherwise, I get the feeling that it’s just scapegoating the undocumented community.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Opportunistic school board chairman pushes to change name of Stonewall Jackson H.S.
- Trump craters his own damage control
- Bone-chilling White supremacy
- Alt right, Nazis and white supremacists--go home!
- Out of staters' concealed weapon permit no longer recognized by Virginia
- Wrong Trump! Wrong Corey!
- O'Meara's Restaurant Closes
- GOP XXX-tends Its Family Values Theme to Bondage Clubs--According to Jon Stewart
- Tom Selleck and the NRA: Do I have to hate Blue Bloods?
- What happens to a place like Chincoteague?
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net