The Washington Post has a front page story about a legal immigrant who was picked up by Immigration Customs Enforcement officials for a decade old conviction of buying stolen jewelry. She now sits in a detention facility thousands of miles from her family and is not receiving medical treatment for a cancer that she fears has returned. This seems to be yet another example of an immigration system gone awry, begging for some sanitiy.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- News Sources
- "I can't read cursive"
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Open Thread..................January/February 2018
- Former Tech Decapitator Pleads Guilty to Murder Charges
- Sister Joan Chittister: Opposing abortion doesn't make you pro-life
- Previous Anti-Illegal Activist Joins the Conversation
- Musing from under the tent
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net