The Washington Post has a front page story about a legal immigrant who was picked up by Immigration Customs Enforcement officials for a decade old conviction of buying stolen jewelry. She now sits in a detention facility thousands of miles from her family and is not receiving medical treatment for a cancer that she fears has returned. This seems to be yet another example of an immigration system gone awry, begging for some sanitiy.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Thread.............................July, 2017
- Little green men, Russians, and Congressmen
- PWCSB passes anti-discrimination measures for LGBTQ students and staff
- Aspergers man charged with child porn
- Corey Stewart announces the "most vicious, ruthless campaign" against Tim Kaine for the Senate
- Hail to the Redskins....Hail Vic-tor-y!
- Cocks over Glocks? Tell me it isn't so!!!!
- Tom Selleck and the NRA: Do I have to hate Blue Bloods?
- The blue states are seceding!!
- PWC teachers in big trouble over SOL testing
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net