The Washington Post has a front page story about a legal immigrant who was picked up by Immigration Customs Enforcement officials for a decade old conviction of buying stolen jewelry. She now sits in a detention facility thousands of miles from her family and is not receiving medical treatment for a cancer that she fears has returned. This seems to be yet another example of an immigration system gone awry, begging for some sanitiy.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- Open Thread.....................November, 2017
- O'Meara's Restaurant Closes
- Bonfadini Christmas Display-A Manassas Tradition
- Who Told The Gainesville Grizzlies They Were Getting Free Parkland From The Avendale Rezoning?
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Moon mission to launch from Wallop's Island
- What President Obama Can Teach America's Kids
- When Good Soldiers Go Bad
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net