What amazes me, is that there is a segment in the community of PWC that would rather see these small latino businesses go under, than acknowledge that ALL businesses play a role in the fiscal health of our community. I have said this for several years, we cannot thrive if our revenue is based solely on real estate revenue. Each one of us is experiencing first hand what happens to a community that depends on real estate taxes to “pay the bills”. Even though our real estate assessments are plummeting, our taxes are increasing. There is nothing wrong with catering to different ethnicity’s! Has anyone ever visited New York City, been to Washington D.C. ? These communities THRIVE on their diversity! How about “Chinatown” or “little Italy”, clearly they too cater to a specific ethnic group, this a part of what makes America awesome!
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Opportunistic school board chairman pushes to change name of Stonewall Jackson H.S.
- Trump craters his own damage control
- Bone-chilling White supremacy
- Alt right, Nazis and white supremacists--go home!
- Out of staters' concealed weapon permit no longer recognized by Virginia
- Wrong Trump! Wrong Corey!
- O'Meara's Restaurant Closes
- GOP XXX-tends Its Family Values Theme to Bondage Clubs--According to Jon Stewart
- Tom Selleck and the NRA: Do I have to hate Blue Bloods?
- What happens to a place like Chincoteague?
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net