What amazes me, is that there is a segment in the community of PWC that would rather see these small latino businesses go under, than acknowledge that ALL businesses play a role in the fiscal health of our community. I have said this for several years, we cannot thrive if our revenue is based solely on real estate revenue. Each one of us is experiencing first hand what happens to a community that depends on real estate taxes to “pay the bills”. Even though our real estate assessments are plummeting, our taxes are increasing. There is nothing wrong with catering to different ethnicity’s! Has anyone ever visited New York City, been to Washington D.C. ? These communities THRIVE on their diversity! How about “Chinatown” or “little Italy”, clearly they too cater to a specific ethnic group, this a part of what makes America awesome!
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Trump: lies, political lies and dishonorable lies
- A trickle down Halloween
- Fairfax teachers overwhelmed, low morale
- When Mr. Wonderful becomes Mr. Horrible: You're a porn star!
- 5 arrested in Haymarket gang rape
- Kudos to Ed Gillespie
- Recall takes on a life of its own
- Nat Turner to be honored on statue in Richmond
- Was it an act of "pure evil?"
- Manassas City Elections: The Circus Comes to Town
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net