What amazes me, is that there is a segment in the community of PWC that would rather see these small latino businesses go under, than acknowledge that ALL businesses play a role in the fiscal health of our community. I have said this for several years, we cannot thrive if our revenue is based solely on real estate revenue. Each one of us is experiencing first hand what happens to a community that depends on real estate taxes to “pay the bills”. Even though our real estate assessments are plummeting, our taxes are increasing. There is nothing wrong with catering to different ethnicity’s! Has anyone ever visited New York City, been to Washington D.C. ? These communities THRIVE on their diversity! How about “Chinatown” or “little Italy”, clearly they too cater to a specific ethnic group, this a part of what makes America awesome!
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Julius Caesar interruptus
- No high road for Ted Nugent
- Hail to the Redskins....Hail Vic-tor-y!
- Open Thread...............................June, 2017
- GOP XXX-tends Its Family Values Theme to Bondage Clubs--According to Jon Stewart
- Hurricane Agnes 1972--UFB!
- 5 arrested in Haymarket gang rape
- LGBT SCHOOL BOARD VOTE DELAYED UNTIL JUNE
- Majority of Americans think refugee children should be allowed to stay
- Open Thread.................................May, 2017
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net