What amazes me, is that there is a segment in the community of PWC that would rather see these small latino businesses go under, than acknowledge that ALL businesses play a role in the fiscal health of our community. I have said this for several years, we cannot thrive if our revenue is based solely on real estate revenue. Each one of us is experiencing first hand what happens to a community that depends on real estate taxes to “pay the bills”. Even though our real estate assessments are plummeting, our taxes are increasing. There is nothing wrong with catering to different ethnicity’s! Has anyone ever visited New York City, been to Washington D.C. ? These communities THRIVE on their diversity! How about “Chinatown” or “little Italy”, clearly they too cater to a specific ethnic group, this a part of what makes America awesome!
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Thread.....................November/December, 2017
- As we head to the polls....
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- Beer heir Adolphus Busch IV resigns his lifetime membership in the NRA
- The World of Trump
- Really Corey, did our crime rate "plummet by 20%" after the "crackdown" ?
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- Senator Sessions Belittles DHS Secretary Napolitano
- Dinosaur Sex? Inductive reasoning at its best
- Guns a'blazing at Chipotle
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net