Upon reading the discussion occuring at BVBL, the most popular discussion seems to be the thread about ‘Zoning Inspectors Behaving Badly?’ which reminds me of the warning that came from Chief Deane and his prediction that there could be an increase in the number of petty calls the County receives. It strikes me, could this situation concerning zoning officials be a result of a community that has become polarized? Are people using zoning officials as a form of retribution against their neighborhors with whom they have disagreements? And what, to any extent is this a result of our current ‘Immigration Resolution’?
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Have an Irrational day! Happy Pi Day 3.14
- Dinosaur Sex? Inductive reasoning at its best
- County Employee, Ray Utz, Arrested
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Former Tech Decapitator Pleads Guilty to Murder Charges
- South Carolina: Sleeper Cell of the South
- Patriot High School: Studley's dad helps him get a date
- 'The Birthright Citizenship Act of 2013' --No more 'anchor' babies?
- 151-proof grain alcohol: Drunker than greased lightening
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net