The Manassas Journal Messenger reports that a local Prince William County couple have recently received a sewer bill for $1,760.31. However, the bill is not for a single month of service but rather a billing oversight error whereby the County has neglected to charge the couple for the past 4 years! Yikes!
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- O'Meara's Restaurant Closes
- Bonfadini Christmas Display-A Manassas Tradition
- Who Told The Gainesville Grizzlies They Were Getting Free Parkland From The Avendale Rezoning?
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Moon mission to launch from Wallop's Island
- What President Obama Can Teach America's Kids
- When Good Soldiers Go Bad
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net