The Manassas Journal Messenger reports that a local Prince William County couple have recently received a sewer bill for $1,760.31. However, the bill is not for a single month of service but rather a billing oversight error whereby the County has neglected to charge the couple for the past 4 years! Yikes!
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Kudos to Ed Gillespie
- Capt. George Harris: Song of the South?? Faux-Patriotism for the South
- New Clerk of the Court: Jacquelin Smith
- Bill O'Reilly: Big buck rewards for wrong-doing
- School Board needs to hold BOCS' feet to the fire
- Teenager killed by Mexican vampire bat
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- Supervisor Lawson denies gender pay inequality
- A hate crime in Haymarket???
- Virginia's Rivers Second Most Polluted in Nation
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net