AntiBVBL formed at the end of February 2008 as a counter movement to the tactics employed by Help Save Manassas & bvbl.net. No longer will Prince William County be bullied by members of an organization recently designated a Nativistgroup. When voices arise, sounding off racial slurs, invoking language that dehumanizes our follow man, we will challenge the integrity of those words each and every time. We are a moderate voice in the immigration debate opposed to the vitriol anti-immigrant rhetoric that has been so prevalent in our community. AntiBVBL was designed to provide an uncensored place for respectful dialogue among opposing viewpoints. We do not presume to have all the answers, however, we do advocate a comprehensive immigration reform plan that should encompass the fiscal/economic realities of immigration, social impacts on communities and the human condition that compels people to flee their homeland. There are no simple answers to the complicated issue of immigration. Throughout our history, immigration has been contentious, and this modern era will wrestle with those same immigration questions. However, the question remains, how will we, during these trying times, resolve these dilemmas?
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- Open Thread.....................November, 2017
- O'Meara's Restaurant Closes
- Bonfadini Christmas Display-A Manassas Tradition
- Who Told The Gainesville Grizzlies They Were Getting Free Parkland From The Avendale Rezoning?
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Moon mission to launch from Wallop's Island
- What President Obama Can Teach America's Kids
- When Good Soldiers Go Bad
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net