With much discussion over whether or not Virginia Governor Tim Kaine could become Barack Obama’s Vice Presidential running mate, it started me considering the political aspirations of Chairman Corey Stewart. We do know that according to a Washington Post article in February that Stewart did have intentions on seeking the Lieutenant Governor’s position even declaring himself the ‘preeminent Republican in Northern Virginia’. Now, while I don’t proclaim to know what his long-term objectives are, could he conceivably envision himself as a possible candidate for a national office?
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- The "Shover in Charge" pushes past the PM of Montenegro
- Montana candidate Greg Gianforte assaults and body slams reporter
- More than a name on a wall
- Draconian budget proposals aimed at the poor
- Turkish president's security guards go thug on protesters
- PWC teachers in big trouble over SOL testing
- Reflections on the McDonnells
- Committee of 100 Debate...Ann Wheeler Has Stellar Performance!
- Who Told The Gainesville Grizzlies They Were Getting Free Parkland From The Avendale Rezoning?
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net