According to the County’s Agenda item 9-J-1, which mysteriously has disappeared from the latest version, the County will not be able to add the 4 new Officers nor the support staff that was to accompany them for ’09 Budget. My question is why the description of the cuts removed? Was it a simple oversight, or was done intentionally by the person who determines the agenda?
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Have an Irrational day! Happy Pi Day 3.14
- County Employee, Ray Utz, Arrested
- Dinosaur Sex? Inductive reasoning at its best
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Former Tech Decapitator Pleads Guilty to Murder Charges
- South Carolina: Sleeper Cell of the South
- Patriot High School: Studley's dad helps him get a date
- 'The Birthright Citizenship Act of 2013' --No more 'anchor' babies?
- 151-proof grain alcohol: Drunker than greased lightening
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net