Kristen Mack, in today’s Washington Post article, focusing on the appointment of Duecaster, has clearly connected the comments of Robert Duecaster to “Advocator.” It was interesting to me, viewing the comment section, that Advocator tried to deny he was actually Duecaster! Ummm, Robert, you already took responsibility for your comments regarding “pitchforks and shovels,” it’s a little too late for back tracking. My hope is that we can start moving away from immigration status, and really focus on the underlying issue in this debate: the demographic changes in the county. We don’t know who is documented or not, legal resident or not, but we can focus on how to help our neighbors without vilifying an entire segment of our population, the Latino community. Certainly, our country is facing an economic crisis of a magnitude that will effect us all, and I believe our collective energy is better focused on the issues that REALLY will effect our everyday lives, like a bailout of a trillion dollars! When our personal property taxes come in next year, that will be a sobering moment for all us.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Thread.............................July, 2017
- Little green men, Russians, and Congressmen
- PWCSB passes anti-discrimination measures for LGBTQ students and staff
- Aspergers man charged with child porn
- Corey Stewart announces the "most vicious, ruthless campaign" against Tim Kaine for the Senate
- Hail to the Redskins....Hail Vic-tor-y!
- Cocks over Glocks? Tell me it isn't so!!!!
- Tom Selleck and the NRA: Do I have to hate Blue Bloods?
- The blue states are seceding!!
- PWC teachers in big trouble over SOL testing
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net