Kristen Mack, in today’s Washington Post article, focusing on the appointment of Duecaster, has clearly connected the comments of Robert Duecaster to “Advocator.” It was interesting to me, viewing the comment section, that Advocator tried to deny he was actually Duecaster! Ummm, Robert, you already took responsibility for your comments regarding “pitchforks and shovels,” it’s a little too late for back tracking. My hope is that we can start moving away from immigration status, and really focus on the underlying issue in this debate: the demographic changes in the county. We don’t know who is documented or not, legal resident or not, but we can focus on how to help our neighbors without vilifying an entire segment of our population, the Latino community. Certainly, our country is facing an economic crisis of a magnitude that will effect us all, and I believe our collective energy is better focused on the issues that REALLY will effect our everyday lives, like a bailout of a trillion dollars! When our personal property taxes come in next year, that will be a sobering moment for all us.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Out of staters' concealed weapon permit no longer recognized by Virginia
- School Board Dissatisfied with the 4 Horsemen of the BOCS
- Gang Members Indicted for Murder of Mickey Hernandez
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Aspergers man charged with child porn
- "Birthers" must be mashugana, as my Bubbie would say!!!!!
- Paul Powell Meets Old Sparky Tonight
- Indiana Protects Buffalo Modesty on State Seal
- When Good Soldiers Go Bad
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net