Kristen Mack, in today’s Washington Post article, focusing on the appointment of Duecaster, has clearly connected the comments of Robert Duecaster to “Advocator.” It was interesting to me, viewing the comment section, that Advocator tried to deny he was actually Duecaster! Ummm, Robert, you already took responsibility for your comments regarding “pitchforks and shovels,” it’s a little too late for back tracking. My hope is that we can start moving away from immigration status, and really focus on the underlying issue in this debate: the demographic changes in the county. We don’t know who is documented or not, legal resident or not, but we can focus on how to help our neighbors without vilifying an entire segment of our population, the Latino community. Certainly, our country is facing an economic crisis of a magnitude that will effect us all, and I believe our collective energy is better focused on the issues that REALLY will effect our everyday lives, like a bailout of a trillion dollars! When our personal property taxes come in next year, that will be a sobering moment for all us.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Thread.....................November/December, 2017
- Bonfadini Christmas Display-A Manassas Tradition
- As we head to the polls....
- NCSI investigation: another affair, another reassignment, an unexplained death?
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- The Loudoun County Raunchy "12 Days of Christmas"
- FCC Swear Word Ban Policy Ditched By Federal Court
- Virginia's Rivers Second Most Polluted in Nation
- Candland letter Part 3: Is Reece Collins gone for good?
- Beer heir Adolphus Busch IV resigns his lifetime membership in the NRA
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net