Wow, what an amazing event. Packed in tight, the people attending the final Obama rally were excited and positive about tomorrow! I was there with a friend of mine, we arrived around 5:30, and watched, as the crowd grew, and grew and grew……. people as far as the eye could see! It was an amazing event. We met three older gentlemen from Quebec Canada. They had been volunteering for the Obama campaign! Two had also been chiefs of staff for the head honcho of Quebec (I can’t remember what the formal title is of that position). They were very excited, having been intrigued bystanders of many past elections, including JFK. They said that people around the world were hoping that Obama would win, and with his win, restore the great name of The United States of America. They LOVE America, our ideals, for them, represent the best and worst that can encompasses a democratic country. By the end of the night we we were dancing and cheering together. As we said our good byes, we wished each other well and left hopeful that tomorrow will bring about a change this country desperately needs.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Out of staters' concealed weapon permit no longer recognized by Virginia
- School Board Dissatisfied with the 4 Horsemen of the BOCS
- Gang Members Indicted for Murder of Mickey Hernandez
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Aspergers man charged with child porn
- "Birthers" must be mashugana, as my Bubbie would say!!!!!
- Paul Powell Meets Old Sparky Tonight
- Indiana Protects Buffalo Modesty on State Seal
- When Good Soldiers Go Bad
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net