This article in the Washington Post tells of a hundred cars that were vandalized in the Sudley area with anti-gay & ethnic slurs. Luckily, the police have caught the 4 perpetrators. This is yet another example of how hate is on the rise. Crimes against latinos are skyrocketing. Early last year I spoke to someone who issued me a warning that hatred is rarely focused at one particular group that once it takes hold it has a tendency to spread. Apparently, that is what we are witnessing. And Supervisor Stirrup who refuses to denounce this hatred is partly to blame. Just as Elena described in the board meeting, there appears to be a cancer in our community and we need leadership to address it.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Bonfadini Christmas Display-A Manassas Tradition
- Open Thread.....................November/December, 2017
- New winery ordinance threatens to shut down Fauquier County wineries
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- Candland letter Part 3: Is Reece Collins gone for good?
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- 'Los Samaritanos' leave food and water for illegal immigrants
- Veterans Day 2017
- Teacher aide fired for racist remarks on Facebook
- Our Beginnings
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net