This article in the Washington Post tells of a hundred cars that were vandalized in the Sudley area with anti-gay & ethnic slurs. Luckily, the police have caught the 4 perpetrators. This is yet another example of how hate is on the rise. Crimes against latinos are skyrocketing. Early last year I spoke to someone who issued me a warning that hatred is rarely focused at one particular group that once it takes hold it has a tendency to spread. Apparently, that is what we are witnessing. And Supervisor Stirrup who refuses to denounce this hatred is partly to blame. Just as Elena described in the board meeting, there appears to be a cancer in our community and we need leadership to address it.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- News Sources
- "I can't read cursive"
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Open Thread..................January/February 2018
- Former Tech Decapitator Pleads Guilty to Murder Charges
- Sister Joan Chittister: Opposing abortion doesn't make you pro-life
- Previous Anti-Illegal Activist Joins the Conversation
- Musing from under the tent
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net