This article in the Washington Post tells of a hundred cars that were vandalized in the Sudley area with anti-gay & ethnic slurs. Luckily, the police have caught the 4 perpetrators. This is yet another example of how hate is on the rise. Crimes against latinos are skyrocketing. Early last year I spoke to someone who issued me a warning that hatred is rarely focused at one particular group that once it takes hold it has a tendency to spread. Apparently, that is what we are witnessing. And Supervisor Stirrup who refuses to denounce this hatred is partly to blame. Just as Elena described in the board meeting, there appears to be a cancer in our community and we need leadership to address it.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Thread.............................July, 2017
- Little green men, Russians, and Congressmen
- PWCSB passes anti-discrimination measures for LGBTQ students and staff
- Aspergers man charged with child porn
- Corey Stewart announces the "most vicious, ruthless campaign" against Tim Kaine for the Senate
- Hail to the Redskins....Hail Vic-tor-y!
- Cocks over Glocks? Tell me it isn't so!!!!
- Tom Selleck and the NRA: Do I have to hate Blue Bloods?
- The blue states are seceding!!
- PWC teachers in big trouble over SOL testing
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net