This article in the Washington Post tells of a hundred cars that were vandalized in the Sudley area with anti-gay & ethnic slurs. Luckily, the police have caught the 4 perpetrators. This is yet another example of how hate is on the rise. Crimes against latinos are skyrocketing. Early last year I spoke to someone who issued me a warning that hatred is rarely focused at one particular group that once it takes hold it has a tendency to spread. Apparently, that is what we are witnessing. And Supervisor Stirrup who refuses to denounce this hatred is partly to blame. Just as Elena described in the board meeting, there appears to be a cancer in our community and we need leadership to address it.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Out of staters' concealed weapon permit no longer recognized by Virginia
- School Board Dissatisfied with the 4 Horsemen of the BOCS
- Gang Members Indicted for Murder of Mickey Hernandez
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Aspergers man charged with child porn
- "Birthers" must be mashugana, as my Bubbie would say!!!!!
- Paul Powell Meets Old Sparky Tonight
- Indiana Protects Buffalo Modesty on State Seal
- When Good Soldiers Go Bad
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net