There’s a growing chorus of voices in Prince William County from parents and teachers to make Inauguration Day a school holiday. This actually seems like a great idea. If we want our children to be civic minded then what better way then to have them be aware of the swearing in of the new President. It’s just one day every four years, so I don’t see a downside to this one. For more information, there’s an article in InsideNova.com.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- The "Shover in Charge" pushes past the PM of Montenegro
- Montana candidate Greg Gianforte assaults and body slams reporter
- Draconian budget proposals aimed at the poor
- PWC teachers in big trouble over SOL testing
- "Citizens sue after detentions, immigration raids"
- Cuccinelli Refuses to Release Murderer Soering Without a Court Order
- BOCS Contact
- Our Beginnings
- Joseph George: Still Learning the Prince William County Political Landscape
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net