There’s a growing chorus of voices in Prince William County from parents and teachers to make Inauguration Day a school holiday. This actually seems like a great idea. If we want our children to be civic minded then what better way then to have them be aware of the swearing in of the new President. It’s just one day every four years, so I don’t see a downside to this one. For more information, there’s an article in InsideNova.com.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Thread.............................July, 2017
- Little green men, Russians, and Congressmen
- PWCSB passes anti-discrimination measures for LGBTQ students and staff
- Aspergers man charged with child porn
- Corey Stewart announces the "most vicious, ruthless campaign" against Tim Kaine for the Senate
- Hail to the Redskins....Hail Vic-tor-y!
- Cocks over Glocks? Tell me it isn't so!!!!
- Tom Selleck and the NRA: Do I have to hate Blue Bloods?
- The blue states are seceding!!
- PWC teachers in big trouble over SOL testing
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net