There’s a growing chorus of voices in Prince William County from parents and teachers to make Inauguration Day a school holiday. This actually seems like a great idea. If we want our children to be civic minded then what better way then to have them be aware of the swearing in of the new President. It’s just one day every four years, so I don’t see a downside to this one. For more information, there’s an article in InsideNova.com.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Kudos to Ed Gillespie
- New Clerk of the Court: Jacquelin Smith
- Capt. George Harris: Song of the South?? Faux-Patriotism for the South
- Bill O'Reilly: Big buck rewards for wrong-doing
- Supervisor Lawson denies gender pay inequality
- School Board needs to hold BOCS' feet to the fire
- Moonhowlings discussion of "Constantine's Sword"
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- Open Thread.....................April 2017
- Trump doesn't know what he doesn't know
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net