The Immigration & Human Rights Cinema continues tomorrow evening, Saturday March 21 at 7:30 pm, with a screening of “Maria Full of Grace” in the Verizon Auditorium on the George Mason University, Prince William Campus. After the film is a facilitated discussion. The film is rated “R” and raises economic and social issues related to drug trafficking, immigration and human exploitation. The film is in Spanish with English sub-titles. Admission is free.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Wrong Trump! Wrong Corey!
- Opportunistic school board chairman pushes to change name of Stonewall Jackson H.S.
- Chairman Stewart has difficulty with moral equivalence and manners
- Alt right, Nazis and white supremacists--go home!
- Trump craters his own damage control
- Bone-chilling White supremacy
- All about Margaret Sanger...let the discussion rest here
- School Board needs to hold BOCS' feet to the fire
- Gilbert and Lingamfelter obfuscate the issue of same-sex marriage
- Out of staters' concealed weapon permit no longer recognized by Virginia
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net