How quickly things have changed. Now, Limbaugh states that he would supports the Sotomayor nomination as long as she has “sensibility towards life in a legal sense”, Gingrich retracts his accusations of her being a racist, and conservative justices support her decision in the handling of a second amendment case. That’s a pretty fast turn around from Republicans over the course of a week. Now the buzz about Obama’s opposing vote for Alito & Roberts takes form as the main reason why she should not receive Republican votes.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Shame shame shame on rudeness and borrowing trouble
- Our Beginnings
- Recall takes on a life of its own
- FCC Swear Word Ban Policy Ditched By Federal Court
- Much ado about nothing...?
- Where are the math texts in Prince William County?
- NCSI investigation: another affair, another reassignment, an unexplained death?
- Hurricane Agnes 1972--UFB!
- Gang Members Indicted for Murder of Mickey Hernandez
- BOCS Contact
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net