How quickly things have changed. Now, Limbaugh states that he would supports the Sotomayor nomination as long as she has “sensibility towards life in a legal sense”, Gingrich retracts his accusations of her being a racist, and conservative justices support her decision in the handling of a second amendment case. That’s a pretty fast turn around from Republicans over the course of a week. Now the buzz about Obama’s opposing vote for Alito & Roberts takes form as the main reason why she should not receive Republican votes.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Julius Caesar interruptus
- No high road for Ted Nugent
- Hail to the Redskins....Hail Vic-tor-y!
- Open Thread...............................June, 2017
- Hurricane Agnes 1972--UFB!
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- GOP XXX-tends Its Family Values Theme to Bondage Clubs--According to Jon Stewart
- Senator Chris Dodd Blasts Bankers for Hoarding H1N1 Vaccine
- The Conscience of a King, Act IV
- Manassas Tea Party attempts to snare a Wolfe
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net