How quickly things have changed. Now, Limbaugh states that he would supports the Sotomayor nomination as long as she has “sensibility towards life in a legal sense”, Gingrich retracts his accusations of her being a racist, and conservative justices support her decision in the handling of a second amendment case. That’s a pretty fast turn around from Republicans over the course of a week. Now the buzz about Obama’s opposing vote for Alito & Roberts takes form as the main reason why she should not receive Republican votes.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Wrong Trump! Wrong Corey!
- Chairman Stewart has difficulty with moral equivalence and manners
- Opportunistic school board chairman pushes to change name of Stonewall Jackson H.S.
- Eclipse !!!!!!!
- Violence ignites Charlottesville
- Hurricane Agnes 1972--UFB!
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- "I can't read cursive"
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- 'Hoos Against Hazing? Apparently not all of them
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net