How quickly things have changed. Now, Limbaugh states that he would supports the Sotomayor nomination as long as she has “sensibility towards life in a legal sense”, Gingrich retracts his accusations of her being a racist, and conservative justices support her decision in the handling of a second amendment case. That’s a pretty fast turn around from Republicans over the course of a week. Now the buzz about Obama’s opposing vote for Alito & Roberts takes form as the main reason why she should not receive Republican votes.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Bonfadini Christmas Display-A Manassas Tradition
- Open Thread.....................November/December, 2017
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- New winery ordinance threatens to shut down Fauquier County wineries
- NCSI investigation: another affair, another reassignment, an unexplained death?
- Candland letter Part 3: Is Reece Collins gone for good?
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- 'Los Samaritanos' leave food and water for illegal immigrants
- Veterans Day 2017
- Teacher aide fired for racist remarks on Facebook
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net