During this June 2006 Supervisors meeting Stirrup appears determined to force through this rezoning application over the objections of his constituents but also over the concerns of his fellow Supervisors. Thankfully Supervisors from other parts of the County delayed the process by several weeks. It was during this interim period that the County(c/o Chairman Connaughton) was able to obtain millions more in proffers. The land value alone of the 120 acres was $3.6 million; additional proffers that further extended road construction on Route 15 from 66 to 234 were also enhanced.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- GOP XXX-tends Its Family Values Theme to Bondage Clubs--According to Jon Stewart
- BOCS Contact
- FCC Swear Word Ban Policy Ditched By Federal Court
- Wartime Museum? Is it just another shell game or do they want a million bucks?
- What happens to a place like Chincoteague?
- Fairfax tickets cars while they wait for inspection: shooting fish in a barrel
- A trickle down Halloween
- Xavier Jamaal Pinckney Found Guilty
- Major cheating at UNC: NO Class
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net