During this June 2006 Supervisors meeting Stirrup appears determined to force through this rezoning application over the objections of his constituents but also over the concerns of his fellow Supervisors. Thankfully Supervisors from other parts of the County delayed the process by several weeks. It was during this interim period that the County(c/o Chairman Connaughton) was able to obtain millions more in proffers. The land value alone of the 120 acres was $3.6 million; additional proffers that further extended road construction on Route 15 from 66 to 234 were also enhanced.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Wrong Trump! Wrong Corey!
- Chairman Stewart has difficulty with moral equivalence and manners
- Opportunistic school board chairman pushes to change name of Stonewall Jackson H.S.
- All about Margaret Sanger...let the discussion rest here
- 5 arrested in Haymarket gang rape
- Indiana Protects Buffalo Modesty on State Seal
- Trump craters his own damage control
- Bone-chilling White supremacy
- Our Beginnings
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net