To acknowledge that Jackson has received a coveted endorsement from the Virginia Education Association and to ignore this train wreck over on BVBL would be wrong. Letiecq’s recent discussion thread on bvbl.net, entitled – “Jeanette Rishell’s Bizarre Choice Of Used Condom Girl” is simply disgusting. And as a Republican, I find Letiecq’s behavior abhorrent. In my opinion, Letiecq’s behavior extends beyond simple petulance and clearly traverses the proverbial line that should not be crossed. And, while, I acknowledge that Jackson Miller has no control over Letiecq, he does have control over his own message. The only way you stop this kind of electioneering is for Miller to speak out in opposition. A footnote disclaimer on the bvbl website that Letiecq is not ‘part of the Miller campaign’ is not sufficiently acceptable. Granted, taking a stand takes moral fortitude because Miller could conceivably alienate some people. But Miller should ask himself, is it the right thing to do? In my opinion, Jackson Miller should take the opportunity to make a public statement so that it is known that he does not condone these tactics. John McCain denounced the Swift Boat attacks on John Kerry. And, I believe it is called for in this instance.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Trump: lies, political lies and dishonorable lies
- A trickle down Halloween
- Fairfax teachers overwhelmed, low morale
- When Mr. Wonderful becomes Mr. Horrible: You're a porn star!
- 5 arrested in Haymarket gang rape
- Kudos to Ed Gillespie
- Recall takes on a life of its own
- Nat Turner to be honored on statue in Richmond
- Was it an act of "pure evil?"
- Manassas City Elections: The Circus Comes to Town
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net