To acknowledge that Jackson has received a coveted endorsement from the Virginia Education Association and to ignore this train wreck over on BVBL would be wrong. Letiecq’s recent discussion thread on bvbl.net, entitled – “Jeanette Rishell’s Bizarre Choice Of Used Condom Girl” is simply disgusting. And as a Republican, I find Letiecq’s behavior abhorrent. In my opinion, Letiecq’s behavior extends beyond simple petulance and clearly traverses the proverbial line that should not be crossed. And, while, I acknowledge that Jackson Miller has no control over Letiecq, he does have control over his own message. The only way you stop this kind of electioneering is for Miller to speak out in opposition. A footnote disclaimer on the bvbl website that Letiecq is not ‘part of the Miller campaign’ is not sufficiently acceptable. Granted, taking a stand takes moral fortitude because Miller could conceivably alienate some people. But Miller should ask himself, is it the right thing to do? In my opinion, Jackson Miller should take the opportunity to make a public statement so that it is known that he does not condone these tactics. John McCain denounced the Swift Boat attacks on John Kerry. And, I believe it is called for in this instance.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Trump attacks Senator Gillibrand in sexually suggestive tweet
- PWCS: Better school closing decision-making in the future, please!
- Corey Stewart defends Roy Moore
- Open Thread.....................November/December, 2017
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- The Leonids: Fauquier kicks Prince William's booty
- Chairman Stewart has difficulty with moral equivalence and manners
- "I can't read cursive"
- I stand with Harry Wiggins
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net