According to the Associated Press, “A record 2 1/2 feet or more was predicted for Washington. As of early Saturday, 10 inches of snow was reported at the White House, while parts of Maryland and were buried under more than 20 inches. Forecasters expected snowfall rates to increase, up to 2 inches per hour through Saturday morning.”
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- FCC Swear Word Ban Policy Ditched By Federal Court
- Shame shame shame on rudeness and borrowing trouble
- GOP XXX-tends Its Family Values Theme to Bondage Clubs--According to Jon Stewart
- BOCS Contact
- Wartime Museum? Is it just another shell game or do they want a million bucks?
- What happens to a place like Chincoteague?
- Fairfax tickets cars while they wait for inspection: shooting fish in a barrel
- A trickle down Halloween
- Xavier Jamaal Pinckney Found Guilty
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net