According to the Associated Press, “A record 2 1/2 feet or more was predicted for Washington. As of early Saturday, 10 inches of snow was reported at the White House, while parts of Maryland and were buried under more than 20 inches. Forecasters expected snowfall rates to increase, up to 2 inches per hour through Saturday morning.”
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Wrong Trump! Wrong Corey!
- Chairman Stewart has difficulty with moral equivalence and manners
- Opportunistic school board chairman pushes to change name of Stonewall Jackson H.S.
- Eclipse !!!!!!!
- Out of staters' concealed weapon permit no longer recognized by Virginia
- Indiana Protects Buffalo Modesty on State Seal
- New winery ordinance threatens to shut down Fauquier County wineries
- I voted for the marine and math teacher, Atif Qarni
- 5 arrested in Haymarket gang rape
- Alt right, Nazis and white supremacists--go home!
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net