Prince William County has no abortion clinics. There is one that has been in the City of Manassas for over 20 years. There are several in Fairfax County. For some reason the Prince William County Board of Supervisors feels it necessary to pass a resolution directing Governor McDonnell to make it more difficult for abortion clinic providers to be able to practice. What a cowardly way, once again, to interfere with a woman’s most personal choice. Over and over again, Roe vs Wade has been reaffirmed. This is simply a back door tactic to prevent clinics that provide abortions to be able to provide services.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- News Sources
- She Was Never About Those Huddled Masses
- "I can't read cursive"
- Sister Joan Chittister: Opposing abortion doesn't make you pro-life
- Previous Anti-Illegal Activist Joins the Conversation
- Former Tech Decapitator Pleads Guilty to Murder Charges
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Open Thread..................January/February 2018
- Manassas Tea Party attempts to snare a Wolfe
- Our Beginnings
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net