Her decision will not be popular. UVA President Teresa Sullivan has banned fraternities and sororities at UVA until Jan. 9. No one is quite sure what “Ban” means at this point. For now, all we can do is speculate. Since students live in fraternities and sororities, it would be fairly difficult to re-house all of them. However, Sullivan can and should shut down all social activities until January 9.
Current Moon Phase
Top Posts & Pages
- Former Gar-Field teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
- Out of staters' concealed weapon permit no longer recognized by Virginia
- School Board Dissatisfied with the 4 Horsemen of the BOCS
- School board chairman takes Superintendent Walts to court
- Gang Members Indicted for Murder of Mickey Hernandez
- Have an Irrational day! Happy Pi Day 3.14
- So much for the anchor baby...
- Dinosaur Sex? Inductive reasoning at its best
- Former Tech Decapitator Pleads Guilty to Murder Charges
- The Loving Story: HBO documentary on February 14
All contents copyright Moonhowlings.net